We Want Google.... Bloggers of the World, UNITE .....We Want Google

Most Reliable SEARCH ENGINE.....use and learn more

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Google and Wikipedia Saved Me when I was under Cyber Attack

I was under severe Cybe Attack beginning 16th April, 2009.

But it was Google Search and Wikipedia that helped me get the RELEVANT INFORMATION.

I needed certain information to make the CORRECT PSEPHOLOGICAL PREDICTIONS. But all my Net connections were down. Figured only TEXT-INTENSIVE stuff would be difficult to crack.

So, I did the following:

1. Type in RELEVANT (that's an Art) text or phrase into Google Search of my Cellphone or the Net. Add the word Wikipedia. You can turn off the Images.
2. The relevant Text or Phrase with Wikipedia shows up. Just click on the Wikipedia link. Get the information for Processing in your mind.

Helped me in predicting outcomes in 38 out of 42 seats in the state of West Bengal.
I BEAT ALL THE MEDIA AND SURVEYS CONDUCTED.

But thank God, I had already made most of the calculations in my mind prior to 16th April.

P.S. Some ?????? are still cyber-attacking me.
P.P.S. However, my prediction is the Municipal Elections will be resoundly won by the TMC-INC Alliance.....but, Assembly Elections 2011 may be a TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.

No comments: